Feel Great, Look Great, Be Great… Call (561) 330-7579
If We Could Turn Back the Clock…
Lately, lasers have shed their science laboratory image to turn into a specialist’s and dermatologists’ most encouraging weapon in the battle against aging skin.
Laser a safe method of skin care in which a laser vaporizes shallow layers of facial skin, evacuating not just wrinkles and lines brought about by the sun and your environment, but additionally pimple inflammation scars, a few folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth, and even precancerous and other developments. It can be said, the laser technique makes a new surface over which new skin can develop.
While the FDA does not control how specialists use these systems, it is in charge of clearing lasers for showcasing for the uses asked for by the manufacturer.
Lasers and Cosmetic Surgery
Since their 1958 disclosure, lasers have turn into an effective mechanical device, however their applications in drug have been really progressive. One reason is that lasers utilized as surgical devices can slice through tissue without creating cell death. Actually, lasers really can coagulate tissue to prevent bleeding. The wavelengths of the laser light itself lets specialists utilize the gadget specifically on certain sorts of tissues, for example, scars or hair follicles, without influencing adjacent tissue.
Be that as it may, utilizing lasers for facial skin reemerging was found coincidentally over the span of treating pimple inflammation scars with a laser, skin care specialists saw that subsequent to restoring the skin around the scar to make the scar less obvious, little adjoining wrinkles were extraordinarily reduced.
Collagen is the central protein of the skin, tendons, ligament, bone and connective tissue. It is a key stringy protein in the skin’s connective tissue, and it helps give the skin its surface. Common maturing and such elements as sun harm and smoking help separate the collagen layer so that the skin’s once smooth surface creates wrinkles. New, more energetic collagen really shapes after laser treatment.
Lasers can’t restore skin on different parts of the body nor can laser treatment lift or evacuate drooping cheeks or smooth out “creepy” or listing neck skin. These conditions just react to customary nip and tuck surgical systems.
Is Laser Skin Care for You?
You know how that saying goes, if it’s too good to be true, then it probably is, right? Well, with laser treatments, you really do get immediate results. It only takes a few sessions to completely eliminate scar tissue in a patch of skin.
Laser skin care is also very safe, all you feel is a warming sensation around the laser point. The estheticians that handle them will determine if your skin is not suitable for the laser, some have more sensitive skin than others, obviously.
People with really dark pigmentation can experience possible discoloring, even though the laser is highly accurate in deciphering scar tissue from regular tissue.
You can make an appointment for a free consultation if you have any concerns on whether skin care treatments like laser hair removal, body contouring, and cellulite reduction are right for you.
Feel Great, Look Great, Be Great… Call (561) 330-7579
Your skin is like a mirror which reflects your overall health that includes physical, emotional and mental health. Similar to the other organs in our body, the skin also undergoes wear and tear over the years owing to the adverse conditions that our skin is exposed to every day. If we look at our previous generations, the aging process was very slow. Even today if you take a look at your grandmother’s hands, they might look younger than yours. This state can be blamed on the unhealthy lifestyle that we follow today; junk food, lack of sleep and exercise, irregular working hours, stress and negligence towards skincare.
Beat the Aging Clock at a Medical Spa
Of course, we feel more confident and happy when others compliment our glowing skin and say that we look much younger than our age. And it is very much possible to get the glowing look with all the safe treatments and techniques that are available today.
For anti-aging treatments you do not have to go to the regular boring skin clinics. You can get your anti-aging services and treatments with the comfort and rejuvenating experience of a spa at a Medical Spa. These are small clinics operated by doctors and aestheticians and these clinics give you all the pleasures of a spa. They provide services such as skincare treatments, laser hair removal, skin tightening, skin resurfacing, photo facial, facial skin lifting, body contouring, tattoo removals, micro needling and cellulite reduction.
Medical Spas also offer something known as IV Nutrient Therapy. We know that skin stays healthy when it is nourished with all the essential nutrients and vitamins. With the fast paced lifestyle, having a nutritious diet is most of the time overlooked. But with IV Nutrient Therapy you could supplement the vitamin deficiency in your body by introducing the nutrients directly into your blood streams through IV drips. This vitamin and nutrient therapy not only benefits the skin but is also good for the improved functioning of all the other organs in your body. Some med spas menu wellness services such as health and diet advice through dieticians and naturopathic doctors with free consultations.
What to Expect From a Genuine Medi Spa
In the United States there are around 4,500 medi spas today and it could become difficult to find the real deal. But with a little of background check this would be an easy task.
- Good medical spas always exhibit professionalism. They will have qualified doctors, experienced staff, well equipped and clean treatment rooms. The staff and doctor would be cordial enough to school you on the various treatments and procedures and they would take good efforts to make you feel comfortable.
- Staff at a genuine medical spa will not promote miracle results but in fact they will be open with you about the expected results of a treatment including the side effects.
- Professional med spas have doctors who are more involved at the Spa and patients through regular visits and consultations.
Skin Care Tips for a Healthy and Younger You
Before you go into the tips it is important to understand that skin aging is a process of the nature and that there is no way to completely prevent it, but we can definitely delay the aging process so that you can take your time in aging gracefully.
- Exposure to the sun: Too much sun exposure is bad but 15 to 20 minutes in the sun is actually good for you because sun is your source of vitamin D which is an essential nutrient for your body. But if you are going to stay longer than that use sunscreen for cover yourself up.
- Have you noticed how raisins look ugly when compared to fresh grapes? Similarly when your body gets dehydrated, the skin loses its elasticity and suppleness and becomes wrinkled.
- A bad habit that causes skin to lose its elasticity is smoking. Smoking is proven to reduce blood supply to the skin causing premature aging.
- Eat your way to a beautiful you. You are what you eat. Eating fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and cutting down on sugar, meat and processed food results in a fresh younger looking skin.
- No stress no wrinkles: stress leads to the production of cortisol hormones which makes skin thinner and prone to wrinkles.
- Cleanse Tone & Moisturise: This is a ritual that people with any skin type needs to follow to have a healthy skin. When your skin is moist lines are kept at bay.
- Don’t overdo face washing. Your face naturally produces oil to keep the skin moist. So with constant washing these natural oils are stripped off from the skin.
- Sleep tight: Lack of sleep causes stress which makes our body release stress hormones and causes collagen breakdown, so a goodnight’s sleep is essential to keep wrinkles away.
- And always consult a good dermatologist before you decide on going for a chemical skin treatment.
What is Himalayan Pink Salt?
Thousands of years ago, crystalized sea salt beds were covered with lava. Now, they are nestled deep within the Himalayans. The lava is thought to have protected the sea salt beds from the impurities of the modern world. This led to the belief that Himalayan Pink Salt is the purest salt to be found on Earth.
The salt, which has the color hues of pinks and reds due to it’s rich mineral content and energy rich iron content, is now hand-mined from the mountains and brought to the culinary market.
Benefits of Himalayan Pink Salt
Himalayan salt crystals are packed with minerals. They are made up of 85.62% sodium chloride and 14.38% other trace minerals such as: magnesium, calcium, chloride, potassium, sulfur, bicarbonate, borate, bromide, strontium and many more.
A List of Benefits:
– INCREASES HYDRATION
– Creates natural electrolyte balance with your body
– Regulates the balance of water content both inside and outside of your cells
– Aids on proper metabolism functioning
– Prevents muscle cramping
– the Magnesium helps to strengthen and promotes bones health
– Lowers blood pressure
– Helps to prevent goiters
– Helps the intestines absorb nutrients
– Improves circulation
-Helps to dissolve and eliminate sediment to remove toxins and heavy metals
– said to help reduce the signs of aging and increase libido
Himalayan Pink Salt can be used in place of regular sea salt and/or table salt for food. Regular table salts and sea salts dehydrate your body and cause water retention (the sometimes bloated feeling). Himalayan Pink Salt with do the opposite and help to maintain your body’s hydration. It can be dissolved in the tub for a detoxifying bath. Himalayan Pink Salt lamps are used for air purification.
When striving for a more YOUTHFUL appearance, HYDRATION is of very high importance. Women should be drinking upwards of 11 8oz. cups of water per day and 15 8oz. cups per day for men. Excellent hydration will keep you looking youthful by maintaining and improving skin’s elasticity, aiding in oxygen transport to your muscles, aiding in body regulation and joint lubrication, brain function and memory function, aiding in digestion and bowel regulation, better immune health, and may even contribute to noticeable weight loss!!
Hydration is also very important when coming for body contouring and skin tightening treatments. To see the absolute best results, combine excellent hydration (before treatments, after treatments, and always) with our Exilis body contouring and VelaShape skin tightening treatments!
Spring has sprung! Spring is the season for rebirth, renewal & regrowth. It’s a time for all that is NEW. Create a NEW you!
Exilis™ is a FDA approved device offering a non-surgical solution using radio frequency (RF) energy for skin tightening. Look years younger with Exilis™, targeting and tightening areas on your face including under-eye, jowls, face wrinkles and neck. At the same time Exilis™ stimulates and strengthens the collagen network which improves skin laxity and texture.
Skin Tightening and Body Contouring by BeautySmart MD
VelaShape III features the revolutionary elōs™ combination of Bi-Polar Radiofrequency (RF), Infrared Light Energy, plus Vacuum and Mechanical Massage. The precise heating ensures a safe, effective, fast treatment with no downtime.
Cellulite Reduction by BeautySmart MD
New Name, New Management, New Lasers, New Medical Director and New Team!
It’s time to get BeautySmart from the inside… out
Body Contouring/Weight Loss
• Exilis Elite- Radio Frequency Body Contouring
• Vela Shape Cellulite Reduction and Contouring
• Micro Current Muscle Toning
• Medical Weight Loss
• Nutritional Counseling
• Sublative Fractional Skin Resurfacing
• Skin Tightening – Exilis Protégé Elite-mono-polor Radio Frequency
• eLos plus Photofacial
Laser Hair Removal
• Gold Standard Candela Gentlase Laser
• Microdermabrasion • VIPeel
• TCA Peels • Active Acne and Acne Scarring Treatments
• Skin Tag and Mole Removal
• Anti Aging • Physical Exams
• Vitamin Shots
• IV Therapy
• Comprehensive Laboratory Evaluation
• Hormone Replacement
We offer a full line of medical grade skincare for your personal, at home use
When you FEEL great and LOOK great you will BE great and live a longer, happier life.
140 NE 2nd Avenue, Suite 22 & 23 Delray Beach, FL 3344
Dr. Stephen Silver, M.D. Medical Director
Deana Clark, CME