Save The Date! Spring Into Wellness and Beauty Event
Wednesday March 23rd, 2016 6-8pm
Speakers: Ashley Ageloff, Dr. Brian Jakes, Deana Clark
Medical Thermography Screening Available by Appointment Every Thursday at BeautySmart in Boca Raton
Thermography can be used as a whole body approach to wellness with the understanding that there is no “normal” asymmetrical heat in the body.
Thermal cameras can detect heat on the skin surface that may show underlying pathologies.
Thermography is an excellent tool to assess your health.
Get $100 Off Laser Tattoo Removal
If you are thinking of removing, modifying or getting a cover-up tattoo you are not alone.
About 50% of Americans are doing the same thing. Published studies show that tattoo removal has increased by 34% in just the last two years.
Medical Weight Loss
Our patients average 35 pounds of weight loss over 12 weeks.
Serotonin-Plus offers individualized weight loss programs to fit every weight loss need.
Whether you have 10 pounds or 150 pounds to lose we offer effective, safe and responsible weight loss to fit any budget.
We tailor programs to you based upon your specific needs, capabilities and limitations.
Our weight loss program has a very high success rate and patients are re-evaluated until optimal weight loss is achieved.
Serotonin-Plus provides flexibility so that you can achieve your goal while maintaining your busy schedule.
Please call us at 561-330-7579 for more information.
Thermography Boca Raton
Ashley Ageloff – Certified Thermographic Technician
Breast thermography was discovered in 1956 in Montreal, Canada and rapidly became popular throughout the world. It was FDA cleared as an adjunctive screening procedure for breast cancer in 1982.
Recent advancements in technology have produced even more accurate exams.
A 2008 study published in the American Journal of Surgery, performed at New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell, showed a 97% sensitivity in discriminating cancer compared to biopsy.
Breast/Full Body Thermography:
This state-of-the art screening procedure captures heat images of the breast to aid in the early detection of breast cancer, in some cases up to 10 years earlier than a mammogram, with absolutely NO RADIATION. Thermography can establish overall breast health and is an excellent test for assessing fibrocystic breasts and response to treatment.
A very important area of consideration is the neglected category of women under the age of 40. There are over 20,000 case of breast cancer in this age group each year in the USA. There is currently no routine screening test for women under 40, and thermography is a perfect test for these women as there is no radiation from the exam. Annual thermographic exams are recommended starting at 20 years of age.
Prevention through Thermography:
Thermography can be used as a whole body approach to wellness with the understanding that there is no “normal” asymmetrical heat in the body. Thermal cameras can detect heat on the skin surface that may show underlying pathologies. Thermography is an excellent tool to assess your health.
The Professional Academy of Clinical Thermology (PACT) educates doctors to understand test results. No referral is necessary for thermography testing.
Buy 1 Thermography Scan, get 2nd Scan 1/2 off
Save the date!
Spring Into Wellness & Beauty Event
Wednesday March 23rd, 2016 at 6-8pm
94 S Federal Hwy
Boca Raton, Fl 33432
Book your appointment today
Women’s Wellness & Awareness Get Together on October 15th at BeautySmart, M.D.
Thursday, October 15th
at BeautySmart, M.D.
94 South Federal Highway
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Join us for an event in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month! We will be discussing the many aspects of Women’s Health:
6:00 Dawn Polen Silver will be sharing her knowledge on, the five hallmark symptoms underlying most mental health problems, and how to fix them. When seeking a psychologist, clients most complain of: Depression, anxiety, anger, food issues, and substance use problems. Understanding the underlying mechanisms for which these symptoms first present, is actually the easy part.
6:30 Ashley Ageloff will talk to us about the benefits of early detection through Thermography, Breast Health Screenings, and ways to improve Breast Health, and prevent breast cancer from ever occurring.
7:00 Katie Haley will share ways to explore your consciousness and discover inner peace with meditation. She will demonstrate how negative thoughts and feelings disrupt your immune system and how you can shift your energy and release negativity. Katie used various mind-body techniques along with aromatic plant medicines to bring your mind and body into perfect balance.
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness we will be donating 5% of all sales to Breast Cancer Fund.
Pink Champagne and Patisseries will be served. Pastries from (Bakery of France) and pink champagne!
10% off our Pink Boutique
Mindful Minerals will sponsor the event and we will introduce an exciting new way to see how clean or dirty the products you’re using everyday are and how they may be effecting your health.
BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments help to smooth wrinkles in the upper portion of the face, including the brow line, forehead, and around the eyes.
Learn More About BOTOX®
Call to schedule an appointment: 561-330-7579
Your skin is like a mirror which reflects your overall health that includes physical, emotional and mental health. Similar to the other organs in our body, the skin also undergoes wear and tear over the years owing to the adverse conditions that our skin is exposed to every day. If we look at our previous generations, the aging process was very slow. Even today if you take a look at your grandmother’s hands, they might look younger than yours. This state can be blamed on the unhealthy lifestyle that we follow today; junk food, lack of sleep and exercise, irregular working hours, stress and negligence towards skincare.
Beat the Aging Clock at a Medical Spa
Of course, we feel more confident and happy when others compliment our glowing skin and say that we look much younger than our age. And it is very much possible to get the glowing look with all the safe treatments and techniques that are available today.
For anti-aging treatments you do not have to go to the regular boring skin clinics. You can get your anti-aging services and treatments with the comfort and rejuvenating experience of a spa at a Medical Spa. These are small clinics operated by doctors and aestheticians and these clinics give you all the pleasures of a spa. They provide services such as skincare treatments, laser hair removal, skin tightening, skin resurfacing, photo facial, facial skin lifting, body contouring, tattoo removals, micro needling and cellulite reduction.
Medical Spas also offer something known as IV Nutrient Therapy. We know that skin stays healthy when it is nourished with all the essential nutrients and vitamins. With the fast paced lifestyle, having a nutritious diet is most of the time overlooked. But with IV Nutrient Therapy you could supplement the vitamin deficiency in your body by introducing the nutrients directly into your blood streams through IV drips. This vitamin and nutrient therapy not only benefits the skin but is also good for the improved functioning of all the other organs in your body. Some med spas menu wellness services such as health and diet advice through dieticians and naturopathic doctors with free consultations.
What to Expect From a Genuine Medi Spa
In the United States there are around 4,500 medi spas today and it could become difficult to find the real deal. But with a little of background check this would be an easy task.
- Good medical spas always exhibit professionalism. They will have qualified doctors, experienced staff, well equipped and clean treatment rooms. The staff and doctor would be cordial enough to school you on the various treatments and procedures and they would take good efforts to make you feel comfortable.
- Staff at a genuine medical spa will not promote miracle results but in fact they will be open with you about the expected results of a treatment including the side effects.
- Professional med spas have doctors who are more involved at the Spa and patients through regular visits and consultations.
Skin Care Tips for a Healthy and Younger You
Before you go into the tips it is important to understand that skin aging is a process of the nature and that there is no way to completely prevent it, but we can definitely delay the aging process so that you can take your time in aging gracefully.
- Exposure to the sun: Too much sun exposure is bad but 15 to 20 minutes in the sun is actually good for you because sun is your source of vitamin D which is an essential nutrient for your body. But if you are going to stay longer than that use sunscreen for cover yourself up.
- Have you noticed how raisins look ugly when compared to fresh grapes? Similarly when your body gets dehydrated, the skin loses its elasticity and suppleness and becomes wrinkled.
- A bad habit that causes skin to lose its elasticity is smoking. Smoking is proven to reduce blood supply to the skin causing premature aging.
- Eat your way to a beautiful you. You are what you eat. Eating fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and cutting down on sugar, meat and processed food results in a fresh younger looking skin.
- No stress no wrinkles: stress leads to the production of cortisol hormones which makes skin thinner and prone to wrinkles.
- Cleanse Tone & Moisturise: This is a ritual that people with any skin type needs to follow to have a healthy skin. When your skin is moist lines are kept at bay.
- Don’t overdo face washing. Your face naturally produces oil to keep the skin moist. So with constant washing these natural oils are stripped off from the skin.
- Sleep tight: Lack of sleep causes stress which makes our body release stress hormones and causes collagen breakdown, so a goodnight’s sleep is essential to keep wrinkles away.
- And always consult a good dermatologist before you decide on going for a chemical skin treatment.